Qualifications: Any member in good standing may be elected to the Board.
The main business of the Society is carried out at the annual meeting. A Board Member-at-Large should be able to attend the annual meeting. A Board Member-at-Large serves a three-year term, and may not be elected to a second term. The primary responsibility of the Member-at-Large is to serve on the Board.
Other duties include:
1. Assist in membership recruitment and retention.
2. Assist in the general management of the Society including:
a. Future meeting sites proposal
b. Approve/dispersal of funds
c. Suggest/review topics for annual meeting
d. Contribute to publication of the Midliner, as needed.
3. Review Constitution and Bylaws as deemed necessary.
4. Serve on Committees as requested by the President.
5. Serve as Course Director at the annual meeting as requested by the T & E Chairperson.
6. Represent the Society at other meetings as needed.
7. Fill vacancy in any office on an interim basis when needed until that position is filled by an election.
8. Any other duties as requested by the President and/or Officers.