Qualifications: Any member in good standing may serve as the Historian as appointed by the President and Board.
The Historian will be appointed annually, however, there is no limit as to the number of years a person may serve in this capacity. The primary responsibility of the Historian is to maintain a record of the Society via photographs and other memorabilia including flyers, Midliner, etc.
Other duties include:
1. Report to the Board annually.
2. Arrange to have pictures taken at each meeting.
3. Display photos and memorabilia as requested.
4. Submit request to general membership for additional pictures and other “missing” memorabilia via the Midliner as needed.
5. Transfer records to the succeeding Historian in a timely manner (usually within 6 months).