CSET 2018 Annual Meeting – Rochester, MN [UPDATE]

The 2018 Annual CSET Meeting will be in Rochester, MN April 13th & 14th

Hotel reservations

The Kahler Grand Hotel Downtown Rochester, MN
Room reservations

(Use this link for the group discount)

2018 Course Brochure

2018 CSET Membership Application

Become a member online or renew your memmbership

2018 Save the Date brochure

2018 Vendor Invite-Registration

Posted in Annual Meeting
15 comments on “CSET 2018 Annual Meeting – Rochester, MN [UPDATE]
  1. Sheila Wurth says:

Is there a course list for this year’s meeting available?

2. Yuliya says:

Hi!

Just wondering when the course brochure and registration form for CSET 2018 Annual Meeting will be available?
    Any ideas?

Thanks!

3. Garrett Brown says:

Hi – I am trying to locate a board prep seminar-I am in the unfortunate situation of not passing part 2 of the exam for the third time so I am not allowed to attempt again until late June. My name is Garrett and I am a Neuro Tech at Northwestern Hospital Lake Forest,Il- Thanks

4. Garrett says:

Hi- will the April 13,14 meeting focus on board prep? I have had the misfortune of not passing part 2 for the 3rd time- I need the highest quality instructors possible.

Thanks-Garrett

5. Shawn says:

Hi Everyone,
    We are currently working on getting the Courses set up. The course directors are hard at work recruiting presenters as I write this. We usually try to have the brochure out no later than late February. This year CSET will have courses on EEG/ LTM/ ICU/ IONM and Autonomic-special studies. Thank you for your questions and have a wonderful day.

6. Shawn says:

Hi Garrett,
    Unfortunately we don’t have a course that focus’ soley on board prep. ABRET offers the ASAP and ASET does offer study material like flash cards and texts that may help. Good luck as you move forward and remember, you can do it!! Shawn

7. Yuliya says:

Hi Garrett!

The Middleton Training Center features Neurology Clinical Training Courses, designed to help EEG, LTM, IOM, Sleep, EMG, and EP clinicians and technicians to stay at the forefront of their profession.
    The courses are hosted in our Middleton, Wisconsin, USA office
    (a suburb of Madison).

8. Yuliya says:

Hi,
    Where can I find out the cost of registration and classes?

Thanks!

9. Brianna says:

Hello, how do I register for the meeting? What is the cost? Can someone attend just one day?

10. Brian says:

We will be posting the meeting brochure by the end of this week everyone.

11. Samantha Bellefeuille says:

Thanks for the update Brian!

12. Brian says:

Post updated! The 2018 Course Brochure is now available.

2018 Course Brochure

13. Lisa says:

How many CEU’s are available for attending? Thanks!

14. Brian says:

Total approved CEUs are listed at the top of each course for each day in the brochure.

15. Lisa says:

Just wondering when and where the CSET 2019 Annual Meeting will be.
    Any ideas?