Saturday, November 14th, 2009-Chicago, IL
- Richard W. Byrne, M.D., "Epilepsy Surgery: The Surgeon's Perspective"
- Michael Stein, M.D., "Magnetoencephalography"
- Marvin Rossi, M.D., "Subtraction Ictal SPECT Co-registered to MRI (SISCOM)"
- Robert Egel, M.D., "Epilepsy in Childhood"
- Jorge Asconape, M.D., "The Selection of Patients for Epilepsy Surgery"
- Patti Baumgartner, R. EEG/EP T., CNIM, "Recording Concepts"
Advocate Christ Medical Center
4440 West 95th Street
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Brand New Auditorium
Located on corner of Kilbourn and 93rd street (Next to Imaging Center)